Economic Stimulus Checks
In the News- Fraud and Scams
The Colorado Department of Labor has reported that unemployment fraud is on the rise. If you or someone you know has been a victim of unemployment fraud, here are some steps to take:
- Notify all three major credit bureaus and request a “fraud alert” on your name and social security number
- Notify your financial institution
- Visit IdentityTheft.gov to report identity theft to the FTC or call 1-877-438-4338
- File a police report
- Notify the IRS fraud hotline 1-800-908-4490
- Create a file to keep all your records of fraud
Investing in your education is one of the very best decisions! We know tuition is expensive and so we would love to be able to help with the costs, so our students can succeed!
Our Scholarship Application is now available! All applications must be received by the 1st Monday in March.
More Scholarship Information
•Must have an open account at PGAFCU and opened since March 1st.
•Must be a current high school senior or college student with 12 completed credit hours.
•Must have a 3.0 GPA or above.
UPDATE Effective Monday November 9th
Out of caution and in the best interest of our members’ and employees’ safety, our lobbies will be available by appointment only until further notice.
We will continue to serve you through the drive-up, by phone, email, online banking messaging and all our electronic services.
Thank you for your understanding, and be safe and healthy.
Update Effective May 11, 2020
PGAFCU will re-open our lobbies to members, however, we will have a limited capacity. We will do so in adherence to guidance set forth by our health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities moving forward.
To help with social distancing, we encourage members to continue to use the drive-up and online services as much as possible.
As a safety precaution, we have installed some new security measures upon entering the lobby. Thank you to all our members for your patience and understanding these past couple of months and we hope that you continue to be patient as we work through this together.
We appreciate you all and want everyone to stay safe and healthy!
3/16/2020 Original Notice
I want to take the opportunity to update you on the measures we are taking as we continue to navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation.
PGAFCU is here to serve you and will remain open, functional and supportive to you, our most valuable members. You have come to rely on us in the past, and we will continue to be a source of strength in this time of crisis.
We understand the integral role we play in trying times and we are continuing to take proactive measures to safeguard the health of our employees and our members that we serve.
In an effort to maintain a safe environment, we’ve implemented a number of social measures which include:
– Postponing the Annual Meeting which was scheduled for March 21st, we will give complete details at a later notice.
– Promoting our digital banking solutions as alternatives. (Online Banking and Bill Pay, Online Loan Application, Mobile App, Snap Mobile Deposit, ATMs, Phone Teller 1-877-474-2328.) Please call us if you need assistance with any of these services or something else not listed here.)
– We are a member of the CO-OP Network which allows you to use over 22,000 ATMs with your debit cards.
– Closing our lobby and operating through our drive-up in Pueblo. Please call the credit union for loan closings and other account needs.
– Please call our Florence Branch for instructions.
Susan Mckay, CEO and
Pueblo Government Agencies FCU Board of Directors
PGAFCU Mobile Banking App
Now available to download!
It’s easy to view and easy to use!
- Account Summary
- Transaction History
- Pending Transactions
- Bill Pay
*Must have access to online banking. First, you will need to login to your online banking and complete the Mobile Setup, then download the app from your iTunes or Google Play App Stores.
2021 HOLIDAY CLOSURES
January 18- Monday- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February 15 – Monday – Presidents’ Day
May 31 – Monday- Memorial Day
July 5 – Monday – Independence Day Observed
September 6 – Monday – Labor Day
October 11 – Monday – Columbus Day
November 11 – Thursday – Veterans Day
November 25 – Thursday – Thanksgiving Day
November 26 – Friday – Day-After Thanksgiving
December 24 – Friday – Christmas Eve Observed
December 25 – Saturday – Christmas Day