Your Credit Report really makes a difference!
If it’s been awhile since you checked what’s contained in your credit report, it
makes sense to look it over. Members living in Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Vermont are entitled to one free credit report each year from each of the Credit Reporting Agencies (CRAs). Members in other states who have been denied credit, employment, insurance or rental housing based on information on their credit report, or who certify in writing that they suspect their credit report may contain fraudulent information are also able to obtain a credit report at no charge.
The easiest way to get your free annual credit report(s):
Click on over to AnnualCreditReport.com. All three CRAs are linked from this site.
Do not confuse this site with FreeCreditReport.com, which, while it does make it
possible to get your credit report free of charge, is primarily a for-profit site that will encourage you to pay for extra services.
How to contact the three Credit Reporting Agencies individually:
(The Credit Union does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided
Mail: Equifax Information Service Center
PO Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
Mail: Experian National Consumer Assistance Center
PO Box 9595
Allen, TX 75013-0036
Mail: Trans Union LLC
Consumer Disclosure Center
Springfield, PA 19064-0390
- Online Loan Payments
- Mortgage Loans
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- GAP Insurance
- Route 66 Extended Warranty
- Motorcycle and Recreational Vehicle Loan
- Full Share-Secured Loan
- VISA Credit Card
- VISA Cash Advance
- Signature Loans
- Small Business Loan
- Sallie Mae Student Loans
- Credit Report Information
- Loans – Young Adults
- Second Chance/Credit Builder Loans
- AskAuto App
- Route 66 Coverage Benefits:
- $0 Deductible on ALL plans
- 30 day “free look” – cancel for any reason within the first 30 days and receive a full refund
- Emergency Roadside Service (up to $50 per incident): towing, lock-out service, jump start & fuel delivery
- Rental Car Allowance (Easy Street-$50 per day, Main Street/First Street-$40 per day)
- Open Enrollment-coverage at any time!
- Battery Coverage (Easy/Main Street Plans)
- Competitive Rates!
- And SO MUCH MORE!
We can establish the best plan for your needs in minutes! All we need is your car’s mileage & VIN to get a quote or to register a policy.
Call the credit union for more information or a brochure! 719-542-3379 in Pueblo or 719-784-0600 in Florence.
Will your insurance pay-off your loan if your vehicle is deemed a total loss? Don’t find out the hard way!
Why buy GAP Insurance?
- GAP helps pay off your remaining loan/lease balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged and is deemed to be a total loss.
- GAP helps clear your credit, allowing you to start fresh with a new vehicle.
- GAP is inexpensive when you purchase through your credit union and it can be included as a small addition to your monthly payment.
What is GAP?
GAP is Guaranteed Auto Protection. It helps cover the difference between the
actual cash value of the vehicle (primary insurance company settlement) and the
outstanding loan balance at the time of loss.
What does GAP NOT Cover?
- Any refundable additions to the loan amount such as Service Contracts and Other insurance
- More than 2 delinquent payments
- Late charges, fees, extensions, or other money added to the loan after inception
- Any portion of the loan, at loan inception, that exceeded 150% of MSRP (new vehicles) or 150% of NADA average retail book value (used vehicles)
- Interest accrued after the date of loss
Can GAP be purchased after loan origination?
Yes, they can purchase GAP anytime after loan origination as long as they have
not experienced a total loss due to collision or theft. However, it is not retroactive
and the coverage goes into effect the day the GAP is purchased and covers the
remaining term and balance.
Call your local branch for more information or to purchase GAP insurance for your
Pivot Lending Group
5935 S. Zang Street, Ste 220
Littleton, CO 80127
Since 2002, our mortgage partner, Pivot Lending Group, has partnered with credit unions in Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, Utah, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Texas, Tennessee and Wyoming. This partnership has made us acutely aware that choosing the right mortgage partner for our members is a vitally important decision. We always strive to set the standard for our members and Pivot Lending Group has built a proven and time tested portfolio of lending options that allows it to customize the level of service that best fits member needs. Our dedication to providing the highest level of service is the cornerstone of our success which is why we choose to partner with Pivot Lending Group.
- 15 year or 30 year Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyers
Regulated by: the Division of Real Estate (CO) ∙ the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (AZ) AZ# 0913361 ∙ the Office of the State Bank Commissioner (KS) Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company License No. MC0025226 ∙ the Wyoming Division of Banking (WY) WY# 2277 – We do business in accordance with the Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act. – NMLS# 109995
600 S. Airport Road, D-300
Longmont, CO 80503
Call 719-542-3379 (Pueblo) or 719-784-0600 (Florence) to speak with a loan
officer for more information.
Pay for college the smart way.
The PGAFCU Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help bridge that gap between scholarships and federal loans and the cost of education expenses. The loan offers simple repayment options and allows students to borrow up to 100 percent of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000). It offers competitive interest rates and there are no origination or disbursement fees for students attending degree-granting institutions. Plus, applying with a creditworthy cosigner may lower the interest rate – and gives a better chance of approval. PGAFCU, Sallie Mae and you. Together we can do this.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Competitive fixed interest rates in addition to our low variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility.
- Borrower benefits available – like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Fast Online Application. Our easy-to-complete application takes about 15 minutes. It’s quick and easy.
- 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalty.
Visit http://www.salliemae.com/smartoption/pgafcu to learn more and apply today!
Build your Credit and your Savings all in one shot!
- Borrow $500- $5,000
- Guaranteed Approval*
- Fixed Interest rates as low as 5.85% APR
- You select repayment term (9 to 60 months)
- Low monthly payments
- $5 monthly transfer to savings
- Payroll deduction or automatic transfer for payment options available
Loan proceeds are deposited to your savings then pledged to the loan until it is repaid. When the loan is paid off, the amount in savings is yours! Plus, your credit report will show positive payment history! (based on your payment history) Ask for more details!
*Must meet lending policy requirements, rates are as low as quoted with approved credit and are also based off of the term. Guaranteed Approval as long as you have income. APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice.
If you’ve got an emergency or a sudden bill, a signature loan can help. A signature loan (also known as a personal loan) uses only your signature as a promise to pay.
We usually have a different signature loan special each month so give us a call at
1-800-831-3916 and ask about our current loan specials.
Rates as low as 8.75% A.P.R. Regular Signature Loan
*Must meet lending policy requirements, rates are as low as quoted with approved credit and are also based off of the term