- FREE Online Banking and PGA Bill Pay
- Touch Tone Teller 1-877-4-PGAFCU
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- FREE Notary Service
- Wire Fund Transfers
- Night Deposit and Drive Thru
- PGAFCU annual scholarship”
- TruStage Auto & Home Insurance
- TruStage Life and AD&D
- TruStage Health Insurance
- American Income Life Insurance
- Online Loan Payments
- Mortgage Loans
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- GAP Insurance
- Route 66 Extended Warranty
- Motorcycle and Recreational Vehicle Loan
- Full Share-Secured Loan
- VISA Credit Card
- VISA Cash Advance
- Signature Loans
- Small Business Loan
- Sallie Mae Student Loans
- Credit Report Information
- Loans – Young Adults
- Second Chance/Credit Builder Loans
- AskAuto App
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Youth Saver CDs”
- Share (Savings)
- FREE Checking
- Direct Deposit
- VISA ATM/Debit Card
- True Money Market
- Youth Savings
- Teen Checking/Savings
- Young Adult Debit Card
- Christmas Club
- Dream Accounts/Club Savings
- Route 66 Coverage Benefits:
- $0 Deductible on ALL plans
- 30 day “free look” – cancel for any reason within the first 30 days and receive a full refund
- Emergency Roadside Service (up to $50 per incident): towing, lock-out service, jump start & fuel delivery
- Rental Car Allowance (Easy Street-$50 per day, Main Street/First Street-$40 per day)
- Open Enrollment-coverage at any time!
- Battery Coverage (Easy/Main Street Plans)
- Competitive Rates!
- And SO MUCH MORE!
We can establish the best plan for your needs in minutes! All we need is your car’s mileage & VIN to get a quote or to register a policy.
Call the credit union for more information or a brochure! 719-542-3379 in Pueblo or 719-784-0600 in Florence
Purchasing a vehicle is an important decision and major investment. Did you know that if your vehicle were to be totaled or stolen, your insurance company might not pay off the entire loan balance?
In the event of theft or total loss of your vehicle, most insurance companies only pay the cash value of the vehicle at the time of the loss. In today’s automobile market, a vehicle begins to depreciate the minute it is purchased. Because of this, a vehicle’s outstanding loan balance is frequently higher than its actual cash value, especially during the first few years of the loan. Your remaining loan balance could be much greater than the cash value of your vehicle, creating a deficiency that you’re liable for! What is the “GAP” on your vehicle? You may be surprised at the answer!
Would you be able to pay off your loan or continue making monthly loan payments if your vehicle is deemed a total loss by your auto insurance policy and the settlement does not pay off your auto loan?
Here’s how GAP works. Let’s say after one year, the vehicle you purchased for $25,000 is now valued at just $16,000, but you still owe $20,000 when it is involved in an accident and your insurance carrier deems it a Total Loss. Most insurance policies will only reimburse you for the “Actual Cash Value (ACV)” of your vehicle, $16,000 in this case, leaving you with a large loan balance and no vehicle. Here is an example of what you would owe without GAP;
- Amount you owe on your auto loan = $20,000
- Your Insurance Company “ACV” = $16,000
- Your Insurance Deductible = $500
- Amount Paid by your Insurance = $15,500
Remaining loan balance or GAP = $4,500
GAP…For Affordable Peace of Mind**. For more information, please contact the one of our loan officers.
**This is general information only. Please refer to your actual GAP Waiver Addendum (GAP) for terms, conditions, coverage, limitations, and restrictions. GAP is not an insurance policy and does not replace or eliminate the need for vehicle insurance coverage. GAP is designed to “help” reduce the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the loan balance at the date of loss. However, there are exclusions and limitations for items like delinquent payments, late charges, refundable items and financing more than the allowable Loan to Value (LTV%) limit that could leave you responsible for a loan balance after the GAP benefit is applied to your loan. You may cancel GAP during the first 60 Days and receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP is non-refundable in most states after the first 60 Days.
TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage Is Yours.
Your credit union membership may qualify you for complimentary AD&D coverage. If you have a fatal accident, or one that causes specific, catastrophic harm to you, you and your family could have better protection.
To sign up for your no-cost or additional protection, visit:
You can save just by being a member of our credit union!
For a FREE NO OBLIGATION RATE QUOTE:
1-888-888-0375 or www.TruStage.com
Enjoy these benefits:
- Responsive 24-hour-a-day claims service
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- Fast, convenient auto insurance appraisals
- Guaranteed auto repairs
- Guaranteed home repairs
- On-the-spot homeowners service
- Hassle-free replacement of personal items
- Assistance in finding temporary living arrangements
- Easy access to helpful information from insurance counselors
- Convenient payment options, and Easy to use online services
You may also qualify for these additional discounts:
- Safe Driver
- Good Student
- Airbags/use of seatbelts
- Anti-theft Devices
- Anti-lock Brakes
Discounts on homeowners insurance may include:
- New Home
- Fire prevention device(s)
- Burglary and Fire Alarms
- Inflation Protection