Close Up Of Man Carrying Sofa As He Moves Into New Home

Change of Address

Are you moving or did you move recently? There are three ways to change your address.

1) Come to either of our Branch Locations in Pueblo or Florence.

2) Print the PGAFCU Change of Address Form, complete and sign, then mail it back to us at:

  • Pueblo Government Agencies FCU
  • 720 N Greenwood St
  • Pueblo, CO 81003

3) Sign into your Online Banking, Select the blue icon “MAINTENANCE” at the top right, then click on ”Change Address”. A text box will appear and you will be able to send us your new information.