Click here for the Online Loan Application
You can also apply for a loan this way:
- Get the latest release of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader.
- Access the PGAFCU Consumer Loan and Visa Credit Application and Visa Application and Solicitation Disclosure.
- Complete the application and return it to PGAFCU by fax or in person. Sorry, but you can’t e-mail the completed form.
To fax to our Pueblo office: 719-542-8581.
To fax to our Florence office: 719-784-0606.
If you have any questions or comments about the application or how to use it,
please contact our lending department in Pueblo at 719-542-3379 or in Florence at 719-784-0600.
This application cannot be used to apply for a mortgage or home equity loan. Please contact our office for those applications.
- Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with member expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with Pueblo Government Agencies Federal Credit Union.
Credit Union members also have a responsibility to safeguard their financial information.
- The Credit Union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business and to provide competitive financial products and services.
- The Credit Union will protect its members’ personal information by maintaining strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, security coding techniques will be used to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, to ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and to protect member confidentiality.
- The Credit Union will conduct Bank Secrecy Act training at least annually for each employee and insider. The Supervisory Committee, or its assignee, will conduct, at least annually, risk assessment internal audits(s) in regards to privacy.
- Members will have the opportunity to review the information kept by the Credit Union and to make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- The Credit Union will share personal information only when necessary to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when partnering with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- The Credit Union will partner only with businesses that adhere to the Credit Union’s confidentiality requirements, and which offer products designed to enhance our members’ economic well-being. Under no circumstances will these firms be authorized to charge a member’s account without the member’s express consent.
- The Credit Union will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.