UPDATE: Effective 15, 2021
Our lobbies are open and we are asking everyone to please follow the new CO State recommendations:
“A mask-wearing requirement for Colorado first went into effect in July 2020 and recently was amended in Executive Order D 2021 103 on May 14, 2021.
The amended Executive Order states that fully vaccinated people can go without masks in public indoor spaces unless the setting requires otherwise.
Unvaccinated people over age 11 are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces where members of different households are present.’
UPDATE: Effective February 1, 2021
Our Pueblo lobby is open to members at a limited capacity. Before entering the lobby, we may ask you to briefly remove your mask for identification. We ask that you do not come inside if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Our drive-up is available as well as our online and phone services.
New Accounts/Loans are available by appointment.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this together!
UPDATE: Effective November, 9, 2020
Effective Monday November 9th
Out of caution and in the best interest of our members’ and employees’ safety our lobbies will be available by appointment only until further notice.
We will continue to serve you through the drive-up, by phone, email, online banking messaging and all our electronic services.
Thank you for your understanding, and be safe and healthy.
UPDATE: Effective May 11, 2020
PGAFCU will re-open our lobbies to members, however, we will have a limited capacity. We will do so in adherence to guidance set forth by our health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities moving forward.
To help with social distancing, we encourage members to continue to use the drive-up and online services as much as possible.
As a safety precaution, we have installed some new security measures upon entering the lobby. Thank you to all our members for your patience and understanding these past couple of months and we hope that you continue to be patient as we work through this together.
We appreciate you all and want everyone to stay safe and healthy!
3/16/2020 Original Notice
I want to take the opportunity to update you on the measures we are taking as we continue to navigate the evolving COVID-19 situation.
PGAFCU is here to serve you and will remain open, functional and supportive to you, our most valuable members. You have come to rely on us in the past, and we will continue to be a source of strength in this time of crisis.
We understand the integral role we play in trying times and we are continuing to take proactive measures to safeguard the health of our employees and our members that we serve.
In an effort to maintain a safe environment, we’ve implemented a number of social measures which include:
– Postponing the Annual Meeting, which was scheduled for March 21st, we will give complete details at a later notice. You may return your tickets for a refund.
– Promoting our digital banking solutions as alternatives. (Online Banking and Bill Pay, Online Loan Application, Mobile App, Snap Mobile Deposit, ATMs, Phone Teller 1-877-474-2328.) Please call us if you need assistance with any of these services or something else not listed here.)
– We are a member of the CO-OP Network which allows you to use over 22,000 ATMs with your debit cards.
– Closing our lobby and operating through our drive-up in Pueblo. Please call the credit union for loan closings and other account needs.
– Please call our Florence Branch for instructions. A drop box is available for deposits and payments. Please call ahead.
Susan Mckay, CEO and
Pueblo Government Agencies FCU Board of Directors